CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scheduled to get it out...

20perlz Views: 1,351
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,521,056

Re: Scheduled to get it out...

Here is my update: I got the Merina removed at 1:30 today. Within 15 minutes (while I was walking to my car) I noticed my back pain was GONE! (I am serious). I sat in my car for a minute so I could really pay attention to what I was feeling for this update. I had skipped lunch before my appt (running late) and when I went in, I was getting the beginning of what I believed to be a hunger headache. While I was sitting in the car I noticed that was gone too. Then, almost as quickly as all the rest I started to feel that feeling that you get the day before your period...you know almost flu-like. When I got home (about 30 minutes) I was tired. No pain but I had to lie down for a minute.

The removal did not hurt at all. Felt similar to a pap but not even that bad. Thanks for the responses. I hope this helps someone! Thank goodness that thing is out...Here's a thought - If all of this happened to me in the 30 minutes following removal think about the havoc this thing has likely been reaking inside for the last 2 years! WOW! Thanks to all who shared. Without your stories, I'd be balding and still wondering why I was sick! (Oh and BTW, my doctor told me that my reaction was not typical. She made it seem like I was the lone wolf...wow)

ETA: Ok by 7:00, I am a little sore with light cramping.

ETA: Next day, no cramping. No back pain. Better mood. Still no interest in sex (so far).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.000 sec, (1)