CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new symptoms with each new formula started

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
bagsy Views: 1,341
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,525,309

Re: new symptoms with each new formula started

I've only done the regular, anti-biotic, and now the anti-viral. I'm still dealing with the bad headache from the anti-viral, but it is getting less severe. I'm hoping that will be gone tomorrow.

I DO feel much better overall. I noticed more of a difference after the anti-biotic than I did with the regular Humaworm. I think maybe because I had done that one several different times.

With the anti-biotic, my face broke out badly. Well, it was bad for me, but I've never really had any acne problems until the past couple years during my times using Humaworm, colloidal silver, candida treatment, iodine, or stuff like that.

I don't have the skin breakouts with the anti-viral, but I have the MAJOR headache. I also had a pain in my back (could be kidney?). Not sure if that was from lawn work or from the anti-viral cleanse.

Even though I feel miserable at the time, I'm so happy when I see new symptoms with each new type of cleanse. It lets me know that it is definitely doing its job. Plus, since the symptoms are different, then I know that I really did need to use the different formulas.

I have a feeling when I get to the lung, I will have lots of "results". I grew up with a father who chain smoked, and I've had sinus/allergy/breathing issues for probably half my life now.

I can't wait to see how I feel when I've completed all of the different formulas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)