Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

More
More
mhs1627 Views: 1,358
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,526,084

Re: Animals and diseases

EVERY FRIEND I EVER KNEW TO PURCHASE BOXERS WATCHED THEM DIE YOUNG AND THEY ALL TOLD THE SAME STORIES AS YOU HAVE...ALSO WATCHED THESE OVERED POWERED DOGS SHRED HOMES OR WHEN LET LOOSE, RUN IN ONE DIRECTION NON STOP...BUT THAT IS A MASTER'S PROBLEM AND NOT THE DOGS...SUCH POWERFUL DOGS NEED TO BE OUTSIDE, BUT THEIR PLAYFUL TEETH CAN CAUSE ENORMOUS DAMAGE IN SECONDS...SO ONE MUST ASK, WHAT USE ARE THESE DOGS OF THE HUGE HEAD, POWERFUL TEETH AND HYPER AS THEY COME DOGS GOOD FOR?

Most if not all problems in a dogs behavior are master related. Think about it, how could it not be?

Shredding homes = boredom and lack of exercise. Quite simple. Exercise the dog and give it something to do in life and you'll have a tidy non destroyed house. Very important in a breed like Boxers because they are so athletic...they need to stretch their muscles. I've never met one dog who could out run my 2 year old male Boxer.

Power of the jaw is for them to catch the pray and hold onto it until the hunter arrived. That was the original purpose of the breed many years ago.

Funny you mention the head size. Boxers are considered a medium breed and should not have huge heads like Mastiffs. Unfortunately, so many are bred poorly they are much larger than they should be. Their teeth can't cause any more damage than another breed their size. Actually, a friend of mine out west has a couple Boxers and her neighbors have German Shepherds and they got loose and tried to tear one of her Boxers apart. Luckily her husband was close and tore them off her, but shes recovering with close to 100 stitches at the moment.

What use are they? They're the most loyal, loving dogs I've ever owned and are extremely people oriented. Always want to be with their owners. Big ol lap dogs. I had a few mutts that were dumb as stumps- not these guys.

I don't plan to go back to this vet. Waste of money, time, and most important, the dogs health. I'm in the process of researching a 'holistic' vet, the one and only one within an hours time of me, but from what I gather so far, they do things like acupressure and acupuncture, herbal use, etc. Seems promising so far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.781 sec, (2)