Re: Bill Grainger's Foods - We love Bill

More
More
Samssister Views: 2,623
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,526,310

Re: Bill Grainger's Foods - We love Bill

Sara,

Oh my goodness!!! This all sounds so scrumptious! I think I will use these receipes at Thanksgiving.

It is only my husband and myself left at home. Kids are all grown up and moved away, as you know. So cooking a big turkey for just Hubby and myself was not a good idea. So we just bought a roasting hen. I think I will use the garlic and lemon receipe on my roasting hen.

My husband dearly hates green beans except for one way. You cook the green beans (fresh) in boiling water. When tender take out and place in hot skillet with a tad of olive oil, onions and diced almonds. Toss until done. Take off heat and serve. These green beans are good to the palete and healthy. I think I may make a variation of these green beans with Bill's receipe of crushed tomatoes.

It all sounds good and thank you for helping me with my Thanksgiving dinner menu. I am so glad Thanksgiving can be healthy!

No wonder Bill has a "100 watt smile"!!!

SamsSister

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)