Re: DE and Brain Fog

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,126
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,528,946

Re: DE and Brain Fog

I also have a lot of gurgling sounds in my stomach after drinking DE water or taking a spoonful. Only get the dehydration after taking the spoonful though not the DE water, could the brain fog be caused by dehydration?

The DE gives me a stomach ache. Nothing major but definitely noticeable like I ate a bad piece of fruit or something. parasites maybe, Candida, I'm not sure. Also my right ear keeps popping like I'm driving up a mountain. Very strange.

I "think" that DE isn't really known for having side effects and I can deal with what's going on if it is die-off of some sort but the "dehydrated" colon/stomach part worries me alittle. I'm drinking a lot of water yet I still feel a dryness in my throat that I know is coming from my stomach because my stomach has that "dry ache" feeling to it. The DE is drying me out from the inside. Hope that made sense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.938 sec, (1)