Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Tigermoon Views: 5,242
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,384

Re: Blood...

Hello and thank you all for your kind support.
I am already taking digestive enzymes, albiet with only my main meal of the day. Perhaps I will take them with every meal from now on.
Today I have eaten without any problems, but I did have a BM this morning.
I will definitely look into food allergies and experiment.

The blood I had yesterday actually got a bit worse later on, it was in my knickers which has never happened before. Yesterday, also I did not have a BM.
From June to October this year I had servere constant diarrhea, I even had to wear a pad, (I have had diarrhea on and off for 5 years after a nasty bout of food poinsoning) with the occasional bleeding afterwards. I know that bleeding from the anus is NOT good so I went to the Drs. He had a good feel around, no haemmoroids and so he sent me for a colonoscopy (September 09)which was also negative, nothing found.

Before I tried the Candida diet I stopped eating gluten and the diarrhea stopped instantly, how fabulous! but then 5 days on I ate a big bowl of fruit cocktail and was extreemly ill afterwards which led me to think it was candida, having given the candida a good feast! I had also stopped drinking tap water and milk from April this year.

Since I started the candida diet I have had no shows of blood except for yesterday, after my bad 'shakey'. When I get my 'shakey moments' I can feel my anus (amongst other things) contracting deeply.
I looked into ulcerative colitis, my previous Dr gave me tablets for it but nothing improved, plus I am not getting any pain.
Sometimes I just feel like somehow my intestines are wrecked from the diarrhea this year and the really bad constipation that I had before in 2008, as often my intestines feel 'sore'.
Today I am going to start taking 'Enterguard' from biocare, see if that helps.

Does my description give anyone any clues?
Thank you again for reading and your replies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)