CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well believe it or not, I was not alone Thanksgiving

More
More
Corey Views: 909
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,650

Re: Well believe it or not, I was not alone Thanksgiving

Glad to hear of your day, Sara. With the aroma of what you were preparing, I'm surprised that no neighbor came over. I would have. My next door neighbors on one side are retired also. Sometimes when I know they are home, I will go over to their house and take an empty cup and ask if they have any coffee already perked. Then I will sit and visit for a while.

Years ago he was having a cookout and had 20 or so people invited. I knew no one that would be there and I was very busy also. My neighbor and I had a plan cooked up and I followed through. When he discretely signaled me, I took a spatula and a hamburger bun and went over to his cookout and made a burger for myself and went on back home. Never spoke to anyone nor made eye contact with anyone. Most of those guests know me now and we still get a good laugh about that one.

What you cooked sure sounds mighty good.

Corey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)