CureZone   Log On   Join
one month post Mirena, started my "crash"

fitnesstrainer Views: 1,308
Published: 13 years ago

one month post Mirena, started my "crash"

Hi,

I'm one month post Mirena. I got my period two days after it was out for 5 days. I had a week off, and then I got my period again for another 5 days. I am now 2 weeks post my second period and I think I am starting the Mirena Crash. My anxiety is back with the same intensity. I had a full blown panic attack 3 days ago. It started around 10pm, and lasted for about 2 hours. Had my boyfriend not been on the phone with me the entire time, I might have called 911 because I was literally loosing it mentally, racing thoughts, couldnt stop talking, making no sense., jumping from one thing to the next to try and stay sane. Physically my heart was beating out of my chest and I was shaking all over. When it had passed I took a Xanax and finally fell asleep.

The next day I called out of work. I took a Xanax that day when I felt like another attack was coming back again. I pulled through. I realized that I might be in my crash.

No xanax yesterday. Last night I took some ibuprofen PM so I could sleep. Around midnight I started having the racing heart, beating out of my chest. This time I knew what was happening (mirena crash was here) so I didnt feed into it as much and pulled through.

Today I feel somewhat stronger. I'm starting to be able to focus again and hold it together. The full blown attacks out of nowhere knock me completly out of balance for a couple of days.

Thanks for reading and listening. Having this as an outlet is very theraputic.
Speaking of, I have an appointment with my therapist Wednesday. I haven't seen her in two months and I am going to show her this website so she understands better how to help me though this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.816 sec, (1)