CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anti-Viral formula continues to give me massive headache

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
bagsy Views: 2,579
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,529,902

Re: Anti-Viral formula continues to give me massive headache

Thanks for the instructions. Over the holidays I took a capsule here and there but never more than one in a day because of my crazy schedule.

I started with one capsule twice a day when I got home. Now my sinuses and head have what I would call a burning feeling. I'm not sure if it is being caused by the anti-viral capsules or if it is just coming back to the different weather. I'm only about 3 hours directly south of my parents (even in same state), but the weather can be completely different here. It could be weather pressure issues. Who knows.

If it is from the capsules, then it's going to be a long couple weeks finishing them. I must have something really bad that the anti-virals are conquering. I wish I knew what I had that was causing them to affect me so badly when the humaworm parasite cleanse and the anti-biotic formulas didn't do quite as much to me. I know it's a good thing in the long run, but short term it is a pain, literally ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.785 sec, (1)