CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin Trudeau's no-hunger bread recipe- Here's something:

cooljoebay Views: 39,570
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,053

Re: Kevin Trudeau's no-hunger bread recipe- Here's something:

People like Kevin Tredeau and "Justin" are typical scammers that prey on the weak for a lousy profit. There are thousands of websites devoted to helping people for FREE. Those who truly care about helping others don't do it for money. I have been researching for years to find out what works to improve the health of myself and my family. And I thank the many souls out there who generously shared their knowledge and experiences.

In light of that, charging money to share a "healthy" recipe is ridiculous. They make a lot of bogus claims that some miracle concoction is going to make a difference. You must remember that every recipe is a sum of parts of other foods. Whether you eat an apple one minute, then an orange, and then later have some bread, if you mix them al together you get the same thing. The point is that we know what ingredients are bad for us. We avoid them. We can learn EASILY what is good for us and EVERY way you can think to make a recipe out of those ingredients has been done and is available for free on the internet. So to pay $7 for a miracle bread, you are being duped. I know the guy figures that if he can fool at least 1000 people, multiply that by $7. That's $7000 dollars that could be rolling in every month. "Justin" wouldn't have to work at all.

It's another scam. Dont listen. Wise up and stop looking for miracles OR the easy way out. Forget about the junk you are used to eating and get used to how great natural foods are. Because thats the only foods that the body wants anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)