CureZone   Log On   Join
I agree, Here is my story healing a skin condition naturally

godmadeusperfect Views: 4,884
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,524,830

I agree, Here is my story healing a skin condition naturally

Thanks for posting this information Goodsamaritan. I couldn't agree with more that to suppress the immune system's response is to throw it out of wack indefinitely.
He got this skin condition 3 weeks after the sting and it remained there for 1 month until the homeopath started helping us after the pediatrician tried and failed for a month.

My personal story about this is happening right now. My 5 year old son developed hives/ Psoriasis after an allergic reaction to an instect sting. The dermatologist said hives, the homeopath said psoriasis, and both were 100% positive about their diagnoses. Even when I told them about eachothers' diagnoses they both stood by their own diagnoses. The Doctor of Homeopathy prescribed internal homeopathy and Egyptian Magic and other edible creams and salves topically, along with Bentonite detox clay topically and internally and Bio-Chlor-Dox internally, and after a few days his skin is repairing and healing itself remarkably well.

The dermatologist wanted him on Benadryl, Zirtec, and topical Cutisate(steroidal cream that would cost $350 without insurance) and I said no to it all because it would not allow his body to heal itself and would just suppress things that needed to come out. I see how his body is healing his skin rash by detoxing and not merely being temporarily suppressed. I did not want to do the immuno-suppressive pharmaceutical route because if you mess with the immune system of a child it will never learn how to handle that allergen in the future and it will become messed up. It is easier to not break something than to repair it later.

I also cut out all sugar, am doing the Weston A Price diet with broths cooked 24 hours to get the minerals out of the bones, raw milk, vitamin D fortified cod liver oil, coconut oil, eggs, lots of whole foods for him and lots of water. So everything has improved very rapidly because I also made his diet changes to be 100% good and no bad which before I would let him eat two much sugar.

If the insect had not stung him then he wouldn't have had this problem because his immune system would not have freaked out. But his body is correcting the situation itself with the help of homeopathy. The homeopath said that it should clear up and not to worry about it happening in the future because his body will have learned how to deal with this situation. I forgot to mention I also began taking him to the chiropractor who has had great success with helping skin condition patients recover and help their bodies heal themselves with proper alighnment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.719 sec, (2)