New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
propaul Views: 3,309
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,252

Re: Bloating after enema

Hi skipper-dog,

I am not sure but its seems ti me that you are absorbing the salt water. You need to mix   2 teaspoons of non-iodize table salt or kosher salt to each quart of water.

The problem with sea salt is that, depending on the source and the time of the year, different trace chemicals can be found in it with different effects on our bodies. Table salt, in general, is fairly consistent in its contents.

I realized that many people will scream at me for being a heretic to complimentary medicine but then my own experience has proven
to be correct more than once.

I hope I am not too confusing. Eating sea salt is good but using it in an enema, which is absorbed directly through the bowels can be tricky. The same goes for ACV enema. Different bacteria and enzymes are present at different times and one does not need to complicate life. Just use plain white distilled vinegar.

Propaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)