CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why do you fuss and fight over this?

vektek Views: 5,186
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,838

Re: Why do you fuss and fight over this?

Here on curezone, you see this often, "I try to tell my friends, family members, people I meet at work or wherever, about how the doctors and their drugs are not the answer to their health problems, and there is a better way." Now many of those people that these people are trying to help will refuse the help, and even lash out with stuff like, "you think you are better than me, don't you!"

Do you think these curezone people are wrong for believing what they do about drugs not being the answer and there being a better way, and wanting to spread what they see to be the truth, so others can be helped.

Christians, if they are true christians, and not like this man of hate up above in that video, spread the message of Jesus out of love and a desire to help people. And it is common for people to reject this message and to hear "you think you are better than me!" I know for me, I don't think I'm better than anyone, and the bible confirms that to me. The truth I have, and whatever else I have, comes from grace, so that I have nothing to boast of.

Ephesians 2:28
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God–
9not by works, so that no one can boast.

We all have what we think is true. And if we think it's true, it's not wrong to have a desire to spread that truth to help other people. Or do you think it is?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)