CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why do you fuss and fight over this?

vektek Views: 5,244
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,023

Re: Why do you fuss and fight over this?

atoasttoyourhealth, my point in my post was just to ask that if you thought the message of Jesus was given to you out of concern and love, would you think it was evil of the person giving it? And from what I get out of your posts, you don't really think they are evil, just very annoying and possibly stupid. :)

If you have a person in your life that continually keeps saying this same message to you over and over even though you've made it clear you are not interested, I can certainly understand the irritation in that. But, I understand from the other person's point of view too, that they are concerned for you and don't want you to go to hell. Really every time they say it, you could just translate it as "I love you, or I care about you". And the truth is, sometimes someone will finally have a change of mind and believe a message that they've heard a million times before. I've seen this happen many times myself. I know of a woman that felt very much like you, and had heard the message of Jesus hundreds or thousands of times before but never believed it. She finally left her husband because she was tired of hearing about it. He and all his chrisitian friends highly annoyed her. And then she became a believer and she couldn't shut up about Jesus. I'm sure she annoyed lots of people before she died. :)

I have family members and friends that don't believe as I do. So, we usually talk about something else. I really don't feel the need to constantly tell them the same thing over and over. I am not of the belief that I can change anyone's mind by my own words or power, or whatever. God is the only one that can change a person's mind. But the bible does tell us to share the message with people and there is a desire for that that comes naturally if we really believe the message.

By the way, I'm fine with your sarcasim. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)