CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why do you fuss and fight over this?

spudlydoo Views: 5,213
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,054

Re: Why do you fuss and fight over this?

Vektek, there are religions where it is a requirment of the believers to go about preaching and testifying about their god, I see them daily , mormons, jehovah's witnesses, and some pentacostal sects. They are not doing this out of love for others, or because they care if others go to hell or not, they do this out of a sense of duty, and because if they don't, they will not get to heaven themselves. The reasons are purely selfish.

There are also many that do enjoy the feelings of superioity they get from condemming others, (much like the man in the video), these people, from what I can see, are not a minority. This is also not confined to christians, but a trait of many belief systems, political, religious etc. Rigid belief systems divide and distract. These belief systems, and the blind adherence to them, have caused terrible division in my own family. It is fear of separation that keeps us holding fast to these systems.

Like Bob Marley says, "none but ourselves can free our minds"

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)