CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How sad

traderdrew Views: 5,510
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,700

Re: How sad

I have somewhat of a different spin on it.  "There is no deep reality." is something I read from a book on quantum physics.  There is truth at a superficial level that we perceive..  I am pretty much a proponent of a holographic universe.  Ours is a sophisticated hologram with other holographic projectors in it.  What does it have to do with Christanity?  Perhaps our universe is somewhat of a projected recreation of another dimension where there are objects such as precious metals and precious stones (as stated in the Bible) but ours is a projected recreation of this other dimension that has more order or substance?

To understand it better ask yourself, my senses tell me one thing but, how reliable are our superficial senses?  What I mean to say is that, I don't have to abandon my Christian beliefs in order to think about or believe in these things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)