CureZone   Log On   Join
Man, this anti-viral forumla is still kicking my butt!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
bagsy Views: 2,998
Published: 12 years ago

Man, this anti-viral forumla is still kicking my butt!

Wow! I've been getting through the "14 day" dosage of the anti-viral formula slowly and terribly. I originally had a migraine for a week. I quit taking it during Thanksgiving.

I then started taking one capsule twice daily, per RG's directions. When I started taking them again last week, the headache came back. This time it started as a strong burning in my sinus area. THen it turned into a migraine for a couple days.

I started doing okay again, so I thought I would take 2 capsules at my evening dose last night. About an hour afterwards, my nose and head became really clogged. At first I thought it was my allergies or just sinuses. Duh! Will I ever learn? Then last night and still today, it's the major headache again.

I can't help but wonder what these herbs are kicking that the regular humaworm and the anti-biotic formulas didn't touch. It's nice to know that I'm dealing with something bad, but it does make me very curious. It seems to give me symptoms in my sinus area and head every time.

I have the other formulas to take after this -- lung, kidney, liver. I'm just hoping my body doesn't react to those like it is to the anti-viral. IF so, then it will take me an extremely long time to get through the whole cycle of herbs. Plus, it's eating up a lot of my sick days from work!!

Since it is effecting me so strongly, it makes me wonder if I should do another round of the anti-viral once I have finished the other formulas. I'm guessing that would probably be a good idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)