CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus' teachings

Views: 5,171
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,583

Re: Jesus' teachings

"I gather that you believe that we are somehow imprinted with programming from external forces which we cannot control - "

"Most people don't choose to transcend these externally handed scripts. They allow themselves to be influenced. One has to want to go beyond the collective scripts."

There are no universal scripts.  None.  Zero.  Zilch.  When you as spirit take a body you bring your own scriipt as well as the beliefs of others.  That's why you're here, to rid yourself of beliefs/energies that are not yours.

"Do you believe that "god" is a separate aspect or a connected aspect of consciousness?

To suggest learning implies that there is a teacher and a curriculum. Within the paradigm of infinte potential it is just a flow of connected and evolving information (experience) with no predetermined agenda."

Each person has their own personal concept of god - some deny any concept too.  I like the one that is The All That Is.  God is everything.  We can also carry on a two-way conversation with that entity - and as I quoted on another thread - Jesus said: "God is spirit, and the true worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth."  That is but one of my multitude of Christian beliefs.

Again, every spirit which takes a body creates their own scriipt and brings it into their body to live their life.  Each of us is a unique entity, with a unique script, but with the same objective.  Each of us often gets rather off-track, but we each have our own unique script.  Everyone you meet is your teacher.  You chose your parents, siblings, and everyone else to learn from. 

By the way - if we each have infinite potential, when will a human run at the speed of light?  If we're not doing it now, could it be because of one of the so called external scripts?  I don't believe so.  Now, the human spirit can and does travel faster than the speed of light and it doesn't need "astral projection" to do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.484 sec, (2)