CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus' teachings

Views: 5,204
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,612

Re: Jesus' teachings

Beliefs are what lock us into paradigms of what is possible and what is not.

Even when we still use training wheels such as airplanes to fly, most thought it was impossible over a hundred years ago. Only the mystics knew it was possible. The hived minds thought it wasn't. See the difference. This is an example but is relative.

Do you know the 4 minute mile barrier story?

These are small snigglets of potential but demonstrate my point.

We block our own magic through the codes we allow to run the ship.

When you speak of potential, all the items you point to are body concepts.  "Belief" is a body concept.  The intellect is a body activity.  I'm not worried about the 4 minute mile barrier or the sound barrier or the speed of light barrier or any other barriers - all of those are body concepts.  Energies are spiritual.  As spirit there are no barriers or limits.  I'm spirit (and so is everyone else) and I'm here to work as spirit - in my own unique spiritual direction - just as Jesus taught.  Anyone can do it as many are.  It's not unique to me.

Luke 17:20-21: And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)