CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus' teachings

Views: 5,130
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,725

Re: Jesus' teachings

"Please don't assume I want to believe as you, or that I need a guru or such to tell me what to believe.

To meditate is a function of the mind and body, to try and separate your 'spirit' from your mind and body is a contradiction, as you would have no sense of the spirit, without the mind and body.

I choose not to separate, but to experience and observe on all levels, (I'm still learning though).

spud"

I'm not asking anyone to believe me.  Spirit is separate from mind/intellect, they are completely different - period.  The only one who can convince you - is you.  These are not my beliefs.  These things are what I know through my own personal experiences and the experiences of many others who practice the grounding and shakra meditations that I do.

We are each drawn to what we can allow ourselves to have.  Body has finite limits.  Spirit is limitless.  Experience (actually rediscover) yourself as spirit and you will learn for yourself.

Spud - I'm still learning too.  The more I learn the more I find what I don't know.  However, what I practice and experience has carried me through thick (very thick) and thin and has leveled out the highs and lows.  If it were not for what I've found so far, I'd be dead through alcohol (I still drink a bit, am not an alcoholic - but was headed in that direction) or the drugs that they tried to push on me many years ago.  Every day is a new learning experience.  Every person I meet is a new learning experience - and yes, you are learning too.  I accept that and I accept that everyone else is learning too - though I've been a very slow learner at times.  lol

So - where does Christianity fit into all of this?  Well I've posted just a little of the teachings of Jesus that I believe but more importantly I communicate with him daily.  You and everyone else can do the same.  He is a tremendous healing presence when you ask him to be with you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

12.297 sec, (2)