CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exactly

spudlydoo Views: 5,169
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,873

Re: Exactly

"If you have a family and would "defend" them, then you do believe in something. That family means something to you and that you believe they are worth defending. I would think that is a sort of belief system.

If you believe that anything is possible then how can you ever tell anyone they are wrong about anything; therefor once again, why are you here disagreeing with people?"

Maybe I need to qualify what I've said, A belief system, for me, is a set of ideals and rules, constructed by man, in order to control others, eg: political belief systems, religious belief systems, you get the idea. lol, as I said long ago to my own Father, I do not believe in nothing, I just choose not to take on his or anyone else's belief system. I have no idea how you would go about 'pushing' nothing on others.

People can choose to follow or reject them, those that choose to follow make a committment to defend them. When you don't follow someone elses belief system you do not need to defend it.

I do believe that everything is possible, and have not told anyone that they are wrong, I am merely saying that their belief system is not for me. Sharing ideas and arguing are two different concepts that seem to get confused here, perhaps because its a "debate" forum, people think they are required to argue.

So I will leave this as my final comment on this thread, and perhaps find a more appropriate place to share, where there is no requirement to argue.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)