CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aspartame poisoning posting

willwillbee Views: 4,037
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,537,513

Re: Aspartame poisoning posting

My sister sent me a copy of an email she received - hoping to have an answer to my health problems. I see this same article posted all over the net without a comment about the miraculous one "pill" for Aspartame poisoning.

When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning !
She is well on her way to a complete recovery.
And she is walking ! No wheelchair !

I've always believed if Aspartame poisoning was not the cause of my health problems, it was a goodly part of the problem. I haven't drank aspartame in years & rarely use artificial sweeteners but I did drink caffeine free diet coke exclusively for years (no water, etc. - without a thought that I might be poisoning myself). I drink mostly water now. I did talk to my doctor about it years ago. He did "muscle testing" (which is not scientific or a valid test) on me for whey, water, aspartame & arsenic. I had the same reaction to whey as water & the same reaction to aspartame as arsenic. He never mentioned nor have I ever read about a pill for aspartame poisoning. (If there is one, I WANT to try it lol) I didn't feel better or different when I quit artificial sweeteners. I think it was much too late.

Is there such a thing as a pill antidote for aspartame poisoning??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.046 sec, (1)