CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scary dreams...afraid to go over 2 drops per day!

RainbowBright Views: 8,753
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,538,006

Re: Scary dreams...afraid to go over 2 drops per day!

Wow, that's great to hear! Glad you have found the thing that is making a difference! I think will just stick with the Iodine at low levels until I am tolerating that better, then increase 1 drop at a time.

Interesting that you mention your cycle...Another thing that's going on with me is that I am now 2 days late for my period, and I'm 95% sure I'm not pregnant. This is weird for me because I am usually pretty regular, and I think it's the iodine, but I'm not sure why this would happen, except that I know Iodine affects the hormones.

Also, my breasts which normally get quite swollen and sore just before my period, are really not bothering me at all this month! I have maybe 10% of the discomfort that I would normally have...I guess maybe "pre-menstrual breast pain and tenderness" is not normal after all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.393 sec, (1)