CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What should i do?

elliotmtl Views: 1,600
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,538,799

Re: What should i do?

Good thoughts, thank you.

I am also wondering, how much should I be taking? Some of the amounts mentioned around here could get really expensive.

I'm really not quite sure how important Iodine is for me. I am only 23 years old (male) so I don't think I have some kind of epic lifelong deficiency, and I haven't taken any medications for anything ever, so I don't think I have too much of a bromide problem. I haven't gotten many brominism symptoms either: taking 25-100mg of Iodine has caused a few extra Acne outbreaks and a little extra mental cloudiness but that's about it.

Mostly I am interested in Iodine because I think it could solve several chronic problems: heart palpitations, mental fatigue, and sinus congestions, that I can't really attribute any particular source to. But I don't have any particularly compelling reason to attribute any of those things to iodine deficiency beyond the fact that there doesn't seem to be many other logical explanations. I exercise regularly, sleep a good amount, and have what I believe to be a reasonably healthy diet, and yet I feel like my health and my motivation for life are wasting away for no apparent reason.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)