CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine and bone loss

RainbowBright Views: 3,864
Published: 12 years ago

Iodine and bone loss

Hi All,

I seem to be doing great on 50mg of Iodine in Lugol's and I've started giving it to my mom too, who has similar symptoms. However, her situation is much worse in some ways since she was on Prozac for about 20 years, which I recently found out is basically a flouride pill (FLUOxetine). She now has severe bone loss (which is a known side effect of the drug) and is at major risk for hip fracture, etc. She's quit the drug and is taking a variety of herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc. to try to help her bones, but of course we don't know what may or may not work. (She's also now dealing with major withdrawl from the drug, which is not fun!)

Does anyone have links to information that talks about Iodine and bone health? It makes sense that if flouride damages bones then Iodine would be good for bones, but I have not seen any specific information on this.

Thanks!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)