CureZone   Log On   Join
Clump of worm looking things in diarrhea?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
jwardmagic Views: 6,667
Published: 12 years ago

Clump of worm looking things in diarrhea?

I recently did my second liver cleanse and it is now a day after I completed it. I am still feeling quite ill, but my diarrhea has stopped slightly. I noticed some strange things in my diarrhea after passing the gall stones.
Firstly, I noticed orange looking things, looking like baby carrots? Then I also saw bright yellow looking things, resembling large sweetcorn?

Upon looking at a recent bowel movement, I noticed the only thing that I passed had sunk to the bottom of the toilet and wasn't a 'stool' or diarrhea at all. It was a red, grey and pink mess of worm looking things.

My most recent bowel movements consist of nothing but a yellow fluffy looking substance, some of which sinks to the bottom of the toilet bowl and some floats??

I have done a blessed herbs Colon Cleanse before, done various apple cleanses and one week juice cleanses, so I dont see how I could have parasites. Are these parasites? What kind?

I hope someone can help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)