CureZone   Log On   Join
DE Facial

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
Charly Views: 2,278
Published: 12 years ago

DE Facial

I finally got Diatomaceous Earth and started using it. My husband questioned the safety of it. I was finally convinced by the users on this forum. I bought it mainly to add to my drinking water, but there are so many uses.

I read about making a facial out of it, here - I think it was a post from MamaCatPatch - but I changed it a bit.

I have a mild case of rosecea and always wondered if it was demodex mites... I used cold cream for a year hoping to smother them if I had this - didn't clear it up.

I mixed a small amount of water with some DE and applied it to my face, let dry and rinsed after about 15 minutes. I repeated the next day.

DE makes a great facial and if I had demodex mites, I'm confident they are gone. The skin on my face feels great - smooth, clean and nice.

Hv, is there a herb that I can use to clear up the tiny red lines? I've read Butcher's Broom works for this. I used it once for about a month or two... probably not in suffient amounts.

Charly

PS Hv, I read in the Demodex forum that you recomended bitters - I've been using Grape bitters for about 6 months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.543 sec, (1)