CureZone   Log On   Join
family history & 6 weeks post mirena

fitnesstrainer Views: 1,473
Published: 13 years ago

family history & 6 weeks post mirena

I thought I was in the clear with the anxiety that progresses into a panic attack. I was worng. All day Friday I had really bad anxiety; heart racing 100 miles an hour, head feeling funny/dizzy, negative thoughts racing as fast as my heart. Could not sleep. Work up next day and was okay for the first part of the morning, which meant I could at least function enough to get to work, but still feeling funny. Came home form work and anxiety build up again to the boiling point. Nothing I could do would stop it, so I took a xanax. It was enough to stop the physical panic attack and I took a nap.

Yesterday my head felt "funny" like my brain is searching for some chemical its not getting, general anxiety. I forced myself to eat a giant meal and a few hours later I felt back to "normal"

Today I went to my doctor and had blood work done. I get the results tomorrow.

I told him about Mirena and what Imm going though. He choose to focus more on my family history of anxiety/ Depression as the main problem causing this cycle.

Either way, I think I'm going to go on some meds for Depression soon. This is so much harder than I ever realized. And what makes it worse is that I feel like no one believes me that its a Mirena withdrawal given my family history.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.734 sec, (1)