CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attempt Liver flush while having some psychological issues (anxiety, stress, insomnia)?

Charly Views: 2,459
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,544,896

Re: Attempt Liver flush while having some psychological issues (anxiety, stress, insomnia)?

I normally go to sleep without any trouble too, but if I have trouble I take 500mg of Calcium OR the amino acid GABA OR the herb Valarian Root OR melatonin.

I have done around 20 some flushes over the last 7 years, but am useing Grape bitters now. They help digestion and clean the liver in 7 days. A squirt in the back of the mouth twice a day, (hitting the vagus nerve, causing the body to create bile) 1/2 hour before meals does it. (Drink a lot of water) You can read about it in the Truth in Medicine forum here at Curezone.

If you are going to flush you may want to try this as it is easier on the system than using Epsom Salts and this one uses very little oil. This is the one I have used.

Re: Why Liver Flush w/Directions at Liver Flush Support Forum
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=182920

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)