CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One meal a day?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

grzbear Views: 1,103
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,547,043

Re: One meal a day?

Terrain is all about the diet... as high quality foods as possible... and then not upsetting the balance.

This is nothing different than what I have been striving for since before I arrived on these boards, though it all has been redefined and refined over the years.

Perhaps the single greatest change over that time period besides the ML protocol... was adding a good powdered green food... I do not have this daily anymore either though... when I do, it serves as one of my meals in most cases.

Microflora support has included several products; my favorites being Effective microorganisms (mightymicrobes - which raised their prices considerably recently :-( ... ) and LB17, though there are others I have tried/used such as primal defense, Theralac, and Natren; I understand that Custom Probiotics and VSL#3 are very good - however, VSL#3's most potent product is prescription only - 900 billion organisms per dose...

Most probiotics, I believe, are like trying to put out a raging fire by spitting on it... far to weak... as evidenced by the prescription product which even then is still less than 1% of the expected microflora count.

Some scripts for this product are to be taken as many as 6 times a day... 5.4 trillion organisms! This is usually indicated in people who have sterile gut, terrible yeast overgrowth, colitis, IBS, etc., or perhaps have had a section of their intestines out... in order to improve nutrient absorption.

I can tell you my BM's have never been better... easily 3x a day, well formed with clean, quick, and easy evacuation - and this with one medium sized, or two (rarely three) smaller meals a day... so I must be cleaning out some garbage.

All that said, I am making strong efforts to get my wild fermentation going - so that I always have some to eat while fermenting another batch... this, I hope to be enough, along with my kombucha, and raw goat dairy cultures, kefir and yogurt... and as much homegrown produce, and wild harvest as I can muster... I hope at some point during the next year to make sour cultured butter and cultured cheese with the same dairy.

To make the cultured dairy, I may have to purchase a good culture or yogurt starter to start with - I would like to have at least a dozen different cultures in it; both lactobacilli and Bifidus... and then keep it active indefinitely.

At that point I will try to eat a bit of fermented and/or cultured food with every meal... even if it is just once a day... and perhaps a bit on rising - most likely the kefir or yogurt.

I do anticipate not wanting or needing "supplementation". Quite honestly, I hope to rid myself at some point of the need for any type of nutritional "supplement"... though I do recognize them as being beneficial/needed initially in many cases, and during illness, dietary, and lifestyle change transition periods.

We have really messed our biology up with our germ theories and living better through chemistry... etc.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.563 sec, (2)