CureZone   Log On   Join
You have come to the right place!

High on Water Views: 1,541
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,913

You have come to the right place!

Hi!

You are obviously looking for help and you have come to the right place! You should NOT expect to be led to another group for help and support. It actually is a violation of the curezone terms of service and I think it's ok for me to point that out to the above posters because I have been guilty of that in my past.

I apologize on their behalf, (and for my own transgressions), and I hope that I can help you.

A really good place for you to start is cleansing. Most of us have found that a good liver cleanse, and kidney cleanse, is a good place to start! A good diet is a very good place to start because when you begin Iodine supplementation (which will definitely help your adrenals and thyroid) you will need excellent channels of elimination to rid your body of the toxins that the Iodine will displace!

As far as Iodine information, I strongly suggest to others what helped ME the most (cuz I was a MESS!) lol!

1) making sure you are consuming adequate (non-fluoridated & non-chlorinated) pure water and a good Seasalt like this one.
2) listen to this wonderfully informative two-hour audio...I guarantee you'll be as thoroughly impressed and amazed as I was!
3) These are ALL wonderful publications written (mostly) by the brilliant Guy Abraham MD - head of the Iodine Research Project. I personally began with Publication #5. I can honestly say that these doctors have saved my life.
http://optimox.com/pics/Iodine/opt_Research_I.shtml

Know, too, that clicking on the word iodine (in the third paragraph of my post) will take you directly to the FAQ's, and that by reading the BSA, RN, RRR, RR, and R posts in this forum (and by prioritizing them in that manner) will be a nice uniform way of learning more about iodine in daily increments. Please feel free to ask questions on your path of learning more about this much-needed element.

Iodine is as needed by your body as the air you breathe and the water you drink! YES! It's that important!

"Reading more about it" is key, however, and we want you to be well-educated! Iodine supplementation can be quite individualistic, especially during the first three months as that is the time of the heaviest detoxification process. A well-educated person on this subject is much better off than one who is not.

We care!
Good health to you. You have definitely come to the right place!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (2)