CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
LoricaLady Views: 1,935
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,243

Re: Diatomaceous Earth

I take DE every day on an empty stomach, about 1 heaping tbsp in water or juice or Kombucha. It has been about two months or so since I started taking it. It got rid of Tapeworm segments overnight almost. The only side effect I have seen is improvement in my skin tone & taugtness & nails that grow faster and are more strong. People give this to pets. No one I've seen on the net is reporting any side effects at all for pets or people. I mix it in with my cats' dry cat food and they don't seem to mind it at all, and also have shown no ill effects from it.

The stomach & intestines are far stronger than parasites, at least the soft ones. (I'm ot at all sure it would kill a big, tough, ascaris.) However, you do not want to inhale it into the delicate lung tissues so maybe wear a mask.

Here are my experiences with parasites in case it might help. Never assume you only have the obviously bothersome parasites. They are very insidious.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.141 sec, (1)