Re: Fatty Liver

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
twll Views: 5,577
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,400

Re: Fatty Liver

2 cups of water 30 min before meals.Thats in the Water Cure book.It worked for me.
The book Back To Eden was one of the first health books i read back in the early 80's.
He said not to eat or drink anything 1 hr before & 1 hr after meals or drink anything with meals.I did it for 15 or so years & it kept my liver enzymes elevated.
Never had any physical complaints about my liver.Would get liver enzyme test when they had a booth setup somewhere.The testers would ask me if i had a drinking problem.i would say no.Then do you take a lot of Tylenol?No.Then they would act like i was in need of a liver transplant & suggest i get a liver doctor for more testing.I was not having any physical
problems so i didn't look into it any further.
I got the Water Cure book about 6 or 7 years ago & started the 30 min 16 oz water before meals & it works.

P.S.
I did learn how to eat my meals without washing it down with something.Just chew it up good.
The only problem is going out to eat & telling them you do not want anything to drink.They look at you puzzled.
So i order water just to keep the peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.312 sec, (1)