CureZone   Log On   Join
This un-health food does seem good for my dog!

HarmonicCharge Views: 1,259
Published: 11 years ago

This un-health food does seem good for my dog!

It is crazy...my little chihuahua is such a finicky eater and sometimes I give in and give him his favorite dish for breakfast: Gerber organic rice baby cereal. It comes in a box and I add water and a little half n half to it, perhaps a drop of cod liver oil for some D.

This food has all the vitamins for a baby human, so I try not to give it to my fur kid everyday. Sometimes I do mix in some pieces of meat or asparagus..sometimes he eats it all, other times he just devours the cereal.

Since I have been immobile recently, I have been giving the Spoiled One the baby cereal more often than usual, like every other day. (just a small bit)

Lemme tell you, his fur has doubled in density it seems, and is getting longer!

Maybe even tho it is a processed food, the array of vitamins does help in moderate quantities.

He is a long haired chihuahua and now has the fur shape of a little American Eskimo dog, no joke!

I have had problems with doggy vitamins causing seizures in him, but the baby cereal seems to do the trick.

Just thought I would post my experience here.

I found out about the baby cereal thing when he was sick and very skinny, I was trying to find a food, any food that he would eat to keep some meat on his tiny frame.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.532 sec, (1)