CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am suffering

lakecris Views: 19,483
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,311,198

Re: I am suffering

I also wanted to advise you to keep a log of what you've eaten and when and what has been said to you.Repeating scriptures will help you get through the mental anguish in social settings. Don't quit your job! You have a right to work in a harrassment free environment. You may have to bring it up with your boss.If you feel uncomfortable in brinig this up with your supervisor, write him/her a letter and give it to them out of hours. Try not to get overly timid to discuss the letter because it will be just as difficult for them to talk about it to you as it is for you.Try not to become isolated and seek counseling servces preferably Christian/Catholic.This happened to you for a special reason that we dont know. There are people far worse off than you but God will get you through this so you can in turn help others =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.563 sec, (1)