CureZone   Log On   Join
Consciousness Tuner

InnerCalm Views: 4,835
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,549,185

Consciousness Tuner

My way of experiencing it is a bit different but in a sense its all the same with different distinctions and in the end doesn't matter because we are attempting to box the unboxable. That said I think where we place our focus is like a radio tuning into aspects of information. We can focus narrow or wide. Our bodies too are manifestations of this focus. Test it. Were you aware of your left big toe? You are now. Move that focus around. So being in your body is informational as much as "contacting jesus.." They are both aspects of the same dance maneuver and are all informational aspects of the overall dance in corespondence with infinite potential (information interference patterns that create the experience).

So then the simple form is "god" = infinite potential and from that we get awareness and all the other structures that shape our reality over top that awareness.

There is nothing separate but through our focusing we can make things appear separate. Imagine focusing on a string along different segments. That is what we are doing but on a much more elaborate scale (scalar waves...information).

See where we can go when the noise and braying subsides. ;-)
But when the noise starts up I like playing with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

5.734 sec, (1)