CureZone   Log On   Join
Leaky Gut and antibodies

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
  Views: 2,248
Published: 11 years ago

Leaky Gut and antibodies

I have problems with low thyroid and low adrenal function not to mention possible Candida issues due to my super slow metabolsim. The Candida or possible parasite infection gave me a Leaky Gut. After meals I get bloated and brain fog. My question to you is does Leaky Gut cause un digested food particles to enter the blood stream and does the body use antibodies to attack these undigested food particles? If so could these antibodies also attack my thyroid and my adrenal glands causing them to function less and less? Am I way off base assuming these things?

I was going to start a Vigin Coconut Oil detox tomorrow for 3 days which I am using to kill Candida, help with an viruses like herpes (I have the kind on the lip) and help with my Hypothyroidism.

After the VCO detox I'm going to fast for 3 days eating only Slippery Elm gruel to help with the Leaky Gut.
What do you think about doing this for the reasons I explained about?

The VCO to clear out the gut and the Slippery Elm gruel to heal it and then go from there w/ Iodine/Coconut Oil and Vitamin C/Pantothenic Acid for the Thyroid/Adrenals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)