CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: an observation

Views: 4,873
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,549,227

Re: an observation

"Now this is interesting, you think you are experiencing me, through the words on a computer screen, now theres some projection, very impressive. You think you know what I do or don't believe, so you think you are a mind reader, lol although not a very good one, if your statements are anything to go by.

I am exploring information, and this information, (including the information you are putting out),will only effect my reality if I choose to let it, and effect my reality in the way I choose to let it. As much as you seem to believe you have some control over this, you don't.

spud"

No - you are in no way coming into my reality through a computer screen - you're trying to get in through my 7th chakra.  I go by what I experience, I do not read minds - I go by what I experience as spirit. 

You may read and explore by books and the Internet but you also explore by getting into people's heads - not just mine!!!!!  If you've ever tried to speak to someone and they have difficulty responding - it's because you're right there in their head trying to get their information before they talk.  Think of it the next time it happens to you, and it does happen.

You are confusing spirit and body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)