CureZone   Log On   Join
Hobbled Consciousness Through Religion

InnerCalm Views: 4,926
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,549,220

Hobbled Consciousness Through Religion

I believe the editors of the bible knew exactly what they were doing to hive the masses through separation. The sheer notion that "god" created his children, etc sets up a metaphor that gets take on as a fracturing code which in turn reduces creative potential. Its like a spiritual bridle.

What really gets me shaking my head is that the god in the bible, is set up as a loving god on one hand and is seen making lengthy explanations on how to treat slaves and divide up spoils of war including women and children and how you can add them to your bedroom as a prize. Then the other entity, satan for rebelling against this mad man, is looked on as being "bad." That's like saying I have this rotting apple that we must worship and we better not fall prey to that rotting peach over there. I would just say they are different I cons. One is portrayed as the daddy madman where his "evil" is thinly disguised as being good. Then what we see with those that serve this icon is the law of attraction in high gear. We see the collection of a flock that aligns to the philosophies shared by this madman character. All who resonate are attracted. Of course some are attracted for other reasons but at some point must face the incongruency of a loving god with brutal acts that do not align with a loving god. So then does fear of hell, etc lock them into the fractured reality or do they fall away like you and I did?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)