CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperthyroid or detox?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
RockChalkMom Views: 2,402
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,549,610

Re: Hyperthyroid or detox?

Not sure on the hypo/hyper swing. That's a possibility with the Hashi's. Regardless, you'll want to up your selenium. Get some selenomethionine and take 400-800 mcg a day.

As for the magnesium, if you feel you are having absorption issues, try transdermal such as Ancient Minerals (mag oil for the skin).

The selenium, magnesium, and other antioxidants are critical to bring down your antibody levels. Also, thryoid meds like Naturethroid can help stop the "burn" of the Hashi's on your thyroid. Add some E for more antioxidant activity.

Your symptoms also could be adrenals. Chelating is very hard on the adrenals as is being hypothyroid. Get some Isocort and take it in the morning with your iodine. I take 3 in the morning and 1 four hours later if I feel like I need it. You can take up to 8 a day. For some people with adrenal issues, the Isocort is too weak, and they need hydrocortisone.

Also, listen to Trapper :) And take more unrefined salt throughout the day if you feel like you are detoxing.

And one more thing. You'll need the B vitamins that are part of the Iodine protocol. I take ATP Cofactors plus a complex.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)