CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: crashing?

fitnesstrainer Views: 1,695
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,549,434

Re: crashing?

Hi there,

I am 8 weeks post removal. I felt SO much better as soon as it was out of me as well. I heard about the "crash" so I started eating better and exercising a lot right after I had it removed hoping that I would avoid the crash. However, I just spent the last 2 weeks in what I assume is the Mirena Crash because my anxiety/ insomnia/ heart racing/ and a few panic attacks came back. So my crash hit me at week 6, after my second period. I am assuming that after my second period my body was looking for the hormone progestrone, and that since my body is currently in none or very short supply of it naturally now, it threw me right into the crash zone.

My anxiety/ panic stopped as soon as I started to shift into "PMS".Which is a sign of hormones shifting from progestrone to estrogen. I just got my 3rd post mirena period today. It has been 21 days since the start of my second period, very short time. Usually I start my cycle at 26/27 days. I am assuming that this short phase is a sign of my estrogen dominance. My period is very heavy, my boobs kill, I've had a headache everyday for the past 3 days. However, I can now think clearly and the feeling of fear, dread, anxiety, racing thoughts and dizzyness have all gone away about 90%. It seems to come and go in waves rather than full on constant. I can tell that my anxiety was so intense that past 2 weeks, that now I am feeling emotionally exhausted.

I really dont want to go through this again in a few weeks. I have way too much going on in my life right now. Dont we all?

I started Progesta- Care cream yesterday. I heard it works wonders. Hopefully that will help the lack of progestrone. Time will tell. And I made an appointment with a homeopathic doctor for 3 weeks from today.

What really helps is this message board, and having my family to talk to about this, and knowing that it will pass, and my body will eventually go back to normal someday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.266 sec, (1)