CureZone   Log On   Join
emotional die off symptoms?

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Google Advertisement
ShaynaBee Views: 4,102
Published: 11 years ago

emotional die off symptoms?

Hello!
I don't know how many weird species are living inside me, but I suspect there are a lot. I did a couple Liver Flushes and found what looked like flukes and possibly toxocara (?). In retrospect I've probably had low level candida forever, but I haven't been tested or had any big infections.
So here is my question:
I started taking high doses of garlic to kill it all off. I've tried raw garlic, odorless garlic supplements, and the Allimax which is straight allicin. When I take a high dose, I've noticed that I get very sad later in the day. This is unusual for me these days, since my life is going well and I've had an even keel and taken good care of myself. Could this be related to die off? Has anyone had a similar experience? I know I am very sensitive and I probably pick up on things that are subtle, but I want to make sure I'm not way off on this one.
Thanks so much-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)