CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diabetic foot ulcers and how to get rid of them!
 

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!



Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses


Google Advertisement
Hope60 Views: 43,704
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,325,949

Re: diabetic foot ulcers and how to get rid of them!



I read somewhere, in forums; the "New Skin" (liquid bandage) does the same trick - healing the diabetic foot.
I used it on my husband's ulcers - and it worked!
In addition to other remedies i used.

He does not getting anymore any diabetic ulcers (but we got Frostbite – that’s why I am researching this forum, but it is another story) We basically reversed his diabetes to the borderline - by Raw Food Diet - he is 75% Raw... so the result is 75% too… I guess. (the other 25% is cooked meat & fish)
He is fine – but he cannot go back to his old life style, which caused his diabetes (typeII) – but it is still amazing result!

There is a video "Reverse Diabetes in 30 days" if anyone interesting to learn more.
In the Video most were Type II and 1 person Type I Diabetes - they ALL reversed their disease!

Also, you can go and just read about Raw Food - it reverses all kind of diseases, not only diabetes.
Start with 50% Raw and keep adding more raw food into your diet and you will cure anything you have: including your Diabetes & diabetic foot ulcers – permanently.
The Secret is - ENZYMES!!!
And returning to the Diet, you are evolutionary developed on - the diet of your ancestors: the Paleo or Cave men's diet.

DISCLOSURE: We are on Raw Paleo Diet – that’s includes besides veggie & fruits - fish, meat, nuts, eggs & fermented food.
Raw Food in the above video promotes VEGAN Raw Food Diet. Both will work in greatly improving your Health.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)