CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for bchix - was: Liver cancer and the incurables program

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
RainbowBright Views: 1,954
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,498,231

Re: for bchix - was: Liver cancer and the incurables program

Wow, this is a really interesting post! Can I ask a couple of questions?

I've been taking Iodine for my low thyroid issues, but I came to this Liver forum because my suspicion is that a compromised liver may actually be my primary problem, with the thyroid issuse secondary. (It's my T3 that is low, and T4-T3 conversion happens in the liver...my ex husband has Hepatitis C, and though I've always tested "negative," I know I have exposure to that virus from him, plus a history of taking in plenty of toxins, like most of us.)

I've been taking Milk Thistle extract (liquid), but it sounds like you recommend a powdered form? Since starting the extract, I have a dull aching in the right side of my back/side. Doing a coffee enema helps this, and a lot of "sludge" comes out at that time.

I am wondering if maybe I should back off of the Milk Thistle and do a series of Liver Flushes first then go back on the (powdered) extract later...does that sound right?

Also, how does one get the *old* Dr. Schulze program? This is the first I have heard of it, but I'm trying to get all the info to regain health...I've been on a slow decline with chronic fatigue for years.

Thanks for any advice or thoughts!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)