CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New, need advice!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
RainbowBright Views: 2,515
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,554,364

Re: New, need advice!

Hi Tom, thanks for the message!

Yes, I eat a very good diet...mostly vegetarian, no wheat or gluten, no sugar, almost all natural, organic, home cooked foods...pretty high fiber, etc. And also, I don't eat that much food overall, so I think my diet is basically ok.

I have been doing colon cleansing on and off for years. Currently I am doing coffee enemas once a week or so, because I am feeling a lot of congestion and some discomfort in the liver area. This is probably because I was taking milk thistle recently for a few weeks to try and detox, but now I think that this was premature, since it made me feel pretty bad and I haven't done the other cleanses yet. I've stopped the milk thistle for now, but I am doing the coffee enemas to try to get rid of the toxins that were stirred up.

As for the parasite cleanse, do you recommend the "Clarkie" product? I would like to do something as simple as possible, obviously!

Thanks again!
Corrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)