CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New, need advice!

LoricaLady Views: 2,403
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,554,561

Re: New, need advice!

I had not heart of DE when I did Humaworm. If I had to do it over again, I'm not sure how I would start. The Humaworm had terrible die off symptoms. DE has none. On the other hand I'm sure DE does not kill everything, as mentioned in the post. Even Humaworm did not kill my garter snake sized Ascaris worms. (Yes, they get that big and you can have zero clue!) Those were expelled through Wormwood & possibly by using p & B shakes at the same time - maybe the p & b, from Blessed Herbs along with their laxatives - helped push them out as Wormwood only stuns, does not really kill.

One thing Humaworm by itself let me know is that I had parasites! It was awful but amazing. It took me 3 months to get rid of them all, using different methods. I haven't seen any for a long time, & believe me I know how to check!

I guess if I had to start over from scratch I would start with the DE since there are no die off symptoms. Then maybe a week later, I would do the Humaworm or Clarkia (never tried Clarkia ,but used the same ingredients from Vitacost, less expensively, though don't know if as efficiently.) In the meantime I would use lots of Ornithine to help mop up the remains that rot in the body. Eeeyuck.

After the die off from the other products had, well, died off, I would then ease into using Zappers. Zappers can kill pathogens as well as parasites in the body which never go into the GI tract where the paracide products work. They can have die off symptoms exactly like Clarkia , Humaworm, etc.

I would say zap at least a full hour every day, preferably with different frequencies and in different places. Wearing a zapper at night can be very helpful in terms of convenience. Before bed I tuck my silverado into my bra. There is a tiny zapper on ebay which has electrodes attached to it for about $15.. With the electrodes you don't have to worry about water & conductivity. This has proven to be very handy. It is small and can be worm under clothes. Those tiny zappers, though, can easily break down.

If you get one you will notice where the wire is touching the little tiny ball on the alligator clip, that there is not much to it. Mine have become disconnected easily. The solution to that for me is to tape the alligator clips securely to the white electrode disc, along with about an inch at least of the wire above the disc, to hold it firmly in place. Flesh colored Nexcare tape will hold all this securely to you leg or arm or wherever. Then you have to find a way to tape the battery some place. A little belt, even made out of cloth, can be used to attach the battery and will not be seen under loose fitting clothing. If this interests you, just experiment over the weekend to see what works well, what modifications you have to make.

The problem with DE is that it can mask symptoms. For example you might not see parasites & think you are fine. But does it kill the eggs? It's all an experiment. I'd say try everything including the kitchen sink. :-) Why take a chance? But wait at least 6 weeks after parasite killing to do the liver cleanse. About the kidney cleanse, don't know, haven't done one.

Hulda Clark rocks. Listening to her you can't go wrong. She did not seem to know about DE, though, don't see any comments from her one way or another on that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (2)