CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New, need advice!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
LoricaLady Views: 2,326
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,555,764

Re: New, need advice!

The zapper you linked looks like a very good one but not as likely to be able to be easily tucked out of sight under clothing as the "world's smallest". With the world's smallest you only have wires, a battery & the clips, and the electrodes. If you want you can add the copper tubes. It just all depends on what you want for your purposes & life style though.

Honestly I don't remember exactly how I coordinated Blessed Herbs and the parasite killing, but I do know I had been killing parasites for awhile before using BH and that all the parasites were not gone. BH didn't, for me anyway, seem to expel any more parasites than I had already been getting out daily. But I wasn't using it as a paracide, only for what it is really designed for, to remove mucoid plaque.

Yes, it is pretty creepy to see those awful things in the toilet, but as they always say here, "Better out than in."

It starts to be fascinating in a grim kind of way. You may find yourself searching the parasite photo gallery zone here asking, "What in the heck was that??!"

You are blessed over most in the population per my opinion.
Most people are walking around clueless that they have those little snakes inside them, eating them alive, leaving their excrement to poison their systems, etc. so naturally they are doing nothing to get rid of them. Hopefully people will start to catch on more and more in time, but as for us on Curezone, we are all glad to know now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.023 sec, (1)