CureZone   Log On   Join
Clear urine

ubatule Views: 2,014
Published: 11 years ago

Clear urine

I recently started Iodine supplementation with mixed results. Still trying to figure it all out.

first few days, i had some pain in my knees, but so far that seems to be about the only real detox symptoms i've had. i eat very healthily - no sodas etc, and have had regular saunas (at least 3 times a week) for several years, so it may be that i don't have much in the way of halides to detox.

one key concern though is the clear urine. i've always drunk a good amount of water and am used to light coloured urine, but this is different, it's virtually colourless.

i've read up on the forums that this is a sign of dehydration or the kidneys not doing their work etc as well as the need for the salt loading, but i bloat tremendously when i try the salt, and i don't have other detox symptoms, so it definitely doesn't feel like my kidneys are overloaded.

it must in some way be linked with the Iodine because it only happens when i start supplementing, and goes away within a few days after i stop.

does anyone have an explanation of how Iodine DIRECTLY causes this to happen. i don't think it can be a coincidence, and it does not seem to me to be a detox symptom either!
thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)