CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clear urine

ubatule Views: 1,844
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,556,792

Re: Clear urine

thanks for the advice. i've tried real salt as well as the Sea Salt and event he potassium chloride, but seem to bloat with all... but i will try again.

i'm battling adrenal and thyroid issues, which were partially resolved with armour thyroid and hydrocortisone, but still a lot of lingering stuff. i realised i was salt deficient, because for years i had avoided it. i suspect this triggered my thyroid/adrenal issues, but for the last few years, i was salting my food properly again....only to discover last year that it was all non-iodised! i'm ashamed to say i had not read up enough to know there was a difference.

so anyway, started with Lugols and some iodoral, and had some good results, except for the clear urine, and some insomnia - both stop once i reduce.

one question, though, if i have so much bromide that it's blocking the kidneys, would i not expect at least to have some of the brown or dark coloured urine that others experience? it seems unusual that i would have so much that it would block my kidneys completely, when i have relatively little exposure to bromide - compared to others i have read about, and not even have the teeniest bit of brown colour to indicate that i'm getting rid of bromide?

what do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)