CureZone   Log On   Join
Gut Flora?????

dvjorge Views: 11,316
Published: 12 years ago

Gut Flora?????

Hello everybody,
I am opening this topic because I would like to hear from you about the gut flora controversy. It is true for me that before I took 3 rounds of Antibiotics in lees than 2 months (one was levaquin for 21 days) I didn't have any gastrointestinal problem. Since that time to today, I have been battling with health problems I never had. I am tired of reading that after Antibiotic intake you need to replace the friendly flora which was killed by the Antibiotics . But after I believe more than 800 hours of reading in the web about candida, probiotics, leaky gut, dysbiosis, IBS, prebiotics, gut microbiota and every possible thing that can help me, I have found that probiotics DON'T IMPLANT de gut "in vivo", at least, if they do, there isn't any evidence to prove it. So, every time you read probiotics replace what Antibiotic killed, you are getting wrong information. I would like to hear this is possible and I am looking for support to this claim but I don't find anything. This is a key factor to overcome candida and could be the biggest problem because candida come back and never end. I hope researchers find a way to recolonize the gut with human bacterial strains soon. The main stream medicine will have to consider that Antibiotic effect in the gut is causing perseverant damage to the gut flora ,and it looks like an irreversible condition so far. An antibiotic round of today Antibiotics is more powerfull than 4 or 5 rounds from antibiotics before 1980. Botton line, In spite of my reading, I still don't know if it is possible to recolonize the gut with freindly flora and don't find information which support it. Without balancing the gut and correcting a dysbiosis, there is no way to win the candida war. Please, I you guys find some real evidence that taking probiotics repopulate the gut, let me know it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.702 sec, (1)